Script Nurse Forum
April 19, 2014, 12:02:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Writers Store
News: YOU MUST REGISTER in order to post and use the CHAT ROOM. It's FREE. Access to the many sub-boards of THE STORY DEPARTMENT and LEARNING, EXERCISES & WORKSHOPS is limited to MEMBERS ONLY, so click on the REGISTER tab below and join us for free. MAIN SITE returns you to the main Script Nurse website and HOME brings you back to the top of the forums. CHAT ROOM access is automatic once you've registered.

MAIN SITE   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Follow Me on Pinterest
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Well, Sissy ... I'll tell ya ...  (Read 982 times)
uncle_al
Screenwriter-Producer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2011, 10:58:03 AM »

Can't say much about how he does in that CBS sitcom, Rules of Derangement (or whatever that is), but the Disney clip is good.

We gots crazytime here... woo.

Until,

Al B.

Now FORTIFIED with BLOG!
http://alexanderfilmworks.wordpress.com/ NEW SITE!

I write for the same reason I breathe - because if I didn't, I would die.
--Isaac Asimov
ScriptNurse
Head Nurse
Private Coach
Screenwriter-Producer

Head Nurse

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 08:41:57 PM »

Here's how I think of Patrick Warburton ... at the time I was working part-time at Disneyland and cast members were given the opportunity be guests opening day at Disney's California Adventure.  It was wonderful.

Don BledsoeWant to write screenplays? READ SCREENPLAYS!
Screenwriter & ProducerWant control? GO TO FILM SCHOOL!
Representation: Eileen OFarrell, OFarrell Management (818) 985-3136
Attorney: Paul S. Levine (310) 450-6711
Websites: Script Nurse, Go With The Flo Productions Inc., Queen Dad
rnbrewer
Screenwriter-Producer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 01:20:26 PM »

Might have to check out the blog when I have time. Got a new project on the horizon. Our first full length feature. We're being funded via donations (or will be once the web site is finished) and any donators will receive a one time producer credit as well as a handful of other goodies. I'll keep everyone updated as more information becomes available. I'll also post a link for the donation web site as soon as it's up and running.

Keep your tentacles crossed everyone!

Ryan
uncle_al
Screenwriter-Producer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 08:00:06 PM »

Tick... tick... tick...
{And not Patrick Warburton, either...}

Just days to go now before the new term starts.  Things are getting very crazy now, and I just hope that I can make it through three production classes this term. 

Yes, I said three.  Screenwriting, which is labeled as a "writing intensive" course (duh), Field Production and Editing, and Producer's Workshop.

To round this out, the fourth class is Studies in Film History: The Fifties.

Such fun!  HUAC, the blacklist, CinemaScope, VistaVision, Todd-AO, Cinerama, the Paramount consent decree of 1947 and its effects... Oh, what joy!

More as things happen.

By the way, if you want to, I've got a new blog, ostensibly about film, but also about other things, over at WordPress.  The address is http://alexanderfilmworks.wordpress.com.  Read... enjoy... comment.

Cheers!

Al B.

Now FORTIFIED with BLOG!

--Isaac Asimov
uncle_al
Screenwriter-Producer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 07:51:41 PM »

Well, my funding doesn't pay for Spring/Summer term, but I'm registered for Fall, got all my ducks in a row for money, and I've got my car mostly set for Fall and Winter (new windshield, new tires, newly installed lift device for a mobility device).
In the meantime, I can still clean, sort, and throw away things.
Oh, the plans that we had to move?  They went away, like a fist when you open your hand.  So it's back to the trenches with the quadruply-unprintable mortgage company.  (We now have to STAY.) 

Oh, well...

Cheers!
Al B.

"We're being fluid... because 'flexible' is too rigid."

Now FORTIFIED with BLOG!

--Isaac Asimov
rnbrewer
Screenwriter-Producer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 01:34:36 AM »

Summer time = busy time! Er... At least I'd to think I can stay busy. We were supposed to start shooting a new short film in July but casting is going sour. Having trouble finding people locally that would be interested in working for free. Low-to-no budget films can be quite frustrating to make sometimes. Oh well. With any luck we'll be able to shoot in the fall. Not quite the look I was going for, but it will have to do. Hope everyone else is having a good summer!

Ryan
ScriptNurse
Head Nurse
Private Coach
Screenwriter-Producer

Head Nurse

View Profile
« on: June 21, 2011, 10:34:26 PM »

You can sure tell when it's summer time around here.  Vacations, downtime, hangin' out, chillin' and just kickin' it ... that's what I'm talkin' 'bout.

My writing partner is leaving next week for a visit to his family in Vermont ... unless he's shooting something-or-other for Disney.  When he returns, we launch into our next project.

Don BledsoeWant to write screenplays? READ SCREENPLAYS!
Screenwriter & ProducerWant control? GO TO FILM SCHOOL!
Representation: Eileen OFarrell, OFarrell Management (818) 985-3136
Attorney: Paul S. Levine (310) 450-6711
Websites: Script Nurse, Go With The Flo Productions Inc., Queen Dad
Script Nurse Forum

Follow Me on Pinterest
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: