Script Nurse Forum
April 24, 2014, 01:41:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: YOU MUST REGISTER in order to post and use the CHAT ROOM. It's FREE. Access to the many sub-boards of THE STORY DEPARTMENT and LEARNING, EXERCISES & WORKSHOPS is limited to MEMBERS ONLY, so click on the REGISTER tab below and join us for free. MAIN SITE returns you to the main Script Nurse website and HOME brings you back to the top of the forums. CHAT ROOM access is automatic once you've registered.

MAIN SITE   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Follow Me on Pinterest
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey all!  (Read 606 times)
ScriptNurse
Head Nurse
Private Coach
Screenwriter-Producer

Head Nurse

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 09:08:25 PM »

Red ... you're envied by many, I'm sure.  Indeed, good stories do not write themselves.  We'll do our best to nudge you here and there.  All you have to do is ask and we'll answer.  The good news is that you can take or leave the free advice.  No strings.  It seems to work, here at least.

You mentioned you are interested in some shorts ... any particular genre or requirements?

You might look around and pair up with a writing partner.  My writing partner is in Studio City and I am in the mid-west and we've developed a methodology that works.  Sean is an idea man and I help with the development and execution.  We both know we cannot do it by ourselves, so neither of us is "married" to our creative ideas only the story itself dictates what works and what doesn't.  So, you might give that some thought.

Don BledsoeWant to write screenplays? READ SCREENPLAYS!
Screenwriter & ProducerWant control? GO TO FILM SCHOOL!
Representation: Eileen OFarrell, OFarrell Management (818) 985-3136
Attorney: Paul S. Levine (310) 450-6711
Websites: Script Nurse, Go With The Flo Productions Inc., Queen Dad
sbalsley
New Screenwriter

View Profile
« on: August 19, 2011, 01:18:00 PM »

Hey everyone. My name's Stephen, I'm 29, and work as a camera tech at Red Digital Cinema. I'm hoping to get into producing some smaller scale stories, and would like to get better at my writing. I have developed quite an arsenal of film tools and equipment, but apparently good stories do not write themselves. Fortunately, many of the conversations on this forum have been very informative, and many of you seem quite talented. I really look forward to meeting many of you.

I'm not much of a writer yet, I am much better at ideas, and working with others. I'd really like to find someone in the area interested in putting together a short story or two- so I can do what I really love, and start filming:)
Script Nurse Forum

Follow Me on Pinterest
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: