Script Nurse Forum
April 20, 2014, 06:28:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: YOU MUST REGISTER in order to post and use the CHAT ROOM. It's FREE. Access to the many sub-boards of THE STORY DEPARTMENT and LEARNING, EXERCISES & WORKSHOPS is limited to MEMBERS ONLY, so click on the REGISTER tab below and join us for free. MAIN SITE returns you to the main Script Nurse website and HOME brings you back to the top of the forums. CHAT ROOM access is automatic once you've registered.

MAIN SITE   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Follow Me on Pinterest
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Square Root of Evil for sale or option  (Read 983 times)
ScriptNurse
Head Nurse
Private Coach
Screenwriter-Producer

Head Nurse

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 04:13:46 PM »

Also, remember that the wider the net gets, it grows exponentially as producers talk to other producers and agents.  It's like fishing ... a big net is better.

Don BledsoeWant to write screenplays? READ SCREENPLAYS!
Screenwriter & ProducerWant control? GO TO FILM SCHOOL!
Representation: Eileen OFarrell, OFarrell Management (818) 985-3136
Attorney: Paul S. Levine (310) 450-6711
Websites: Script Nurse, Go With The Flo Productions Inc., Queen Dad
RandyS
New Screenwriter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 06:03:15 PM »

Don, first of all thank you for the compliment, the answer is no agent, no I am not on Inktip however I do have it in the hands of a half dozen
producers/filmmakers/directors and have open dialogue with their agents or themselves directly.

I also have open dialogue with an agent for the lead and direct contact with another lead prospect. But as I am sure you are aware everyone moves at a snails pace in this industry and I am not a very patient guy lol.

I have yet to have a bad comment on the screenplay, the budget estimate I have been given from a couple of producers and a UPM is three to five million.

If you know anyone please feel free to point them in my direction.  Wink It's all a numbers game the more people that read it the better the chances of getting it sold or optioned.

Thanks again,
Randy
ScriptNurse
Head Nurse
Private Coach
Screenwriter-Producer

Head Nurse

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 07:25:22 AM »

This sounds terrific!  Have you listed it on InkTip?  Has your agent or manager gotten it into the right hands?  Just curious if anyone has given you a budget estimate?

Don BledsoeWant to write screenplays? READ SCREENPLAYS!
Screenwriter & ProducerWant control? GO TO FILM SCHOOL!
Representation: Eileen OFarrell, OFarrell Management (818) 985-3136
Attorney: Paul S. Levine (310) 450-6711
Websites: Script Nurse, Go With The Flo Productions Inc., Queen Dad
RandyS
New Screenwriter

View Profile WWW
« on: June 21, 2012, 10:59:38 PM »

A supernatural serial killer mystery that successfully combines smart horror elements with supernatural, religious and apocalyptic themes.

Want to know more, visit my screenplay website at http://www.wix.com/simmons_57/squarerootofevil

The site includes full details of the complete, ready to go screenplay, and the work in progress sequel "A Little Taste"

Make sure you have your speakers on Wink

Script Nurse Forum

Follow Me on Pinterest
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: