Script Nurse Forum
April 18, 2014, 06:15:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: YOU MUST REGISTER in order to post and use the CHAT ROOM. It's FREE. Access to the many sub-boards of THE STORY DEPARTMENT and LEARNING, EXERCISES & WORKSHOPS is limited to MEMBERS ONLY, so click on the REGISTER tab below and join us for free. MAIN SITE returns you to the main Script Nurse website and HOME brings you back to the top of the forums. CHAT ROOM access is automatic once you've registered.

MAIN SITE   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Follow Me on Pinterest
Poll
Question: We'd like your opinion of our new site and forum.  (Voting closed: January 12, 2006, 09:17:05 PM)
Excellent! - 2 (40%)
Pretty good. - 2 (40%)
Nice. - 0 (0%)
It's okay. - 1 (20%)
I liked the old one better. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the Script Nurse Conference Center Forum  (Read 8170 times)
abear111
New Screenwriter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 09:03:12 AM »

Sam, think you should have taken that left at Albuquerque.  Good luck on your National Council Licensure Examination.
samfranden
New Screenwriter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 05:04:33 AM »

hi there!just registered a few minutes ago.If some one out there  would be willing  to answer my querries as to how am I suppose to apply and register for nclex examination, in fact i'm a fresh graduate and I haven't taken the local board exam yet,but I was planning to take the NCLEX first. I'm having difficulty in finding out how...........i've been tryin to surf the net but I haven't found any answers yet so I was hoping if you guys out there can help me. I've already registered at pearsonvue.com and what's next?how am I suppose to get an application form to the state which I'm planning to have my license be registered if in case I will pass my NCLEX.Hope to hear from any one else.............
samfranden
New Screenwriter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 04:45:22 AM »

thank you. so how do join other member's discussion.I'm a new member that's I want to know if you don't mind
ScriptNurse
Head Nurse
Private Coach
Screenwriter-Producer

Head Nurse

View Profile
« on: September 14, 2005, 10:10:58 PM »

Welcome to the Script Nurse Conference Center Forum!

We hope you will enjoy using your forum. For help using the forums, click the HELP button above.

These forums are for your use. Post often. Ask questions. We'll do our best to help you find what
you want and need.

Don Bledsoe
Head Nurse
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 11:09:21 PM by ScriptNurse » Logged

Don BledsoeWant to write screenplays? READ SCREENPLAYS!
Screenwriter & ProducerWant control? GO TO FILM SCHOOL!
Representation: Eileen OFarrell, OFarrell Management (818) 985-3136
Attorney: Paul S. Levine (310) 450-6711
Websites: Script Nurse, Go With The Flo Productions Inc., Queen Dad
Script Nurse Forum

Follow Me on Pinterest
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: